Celebrating the legacy, revitalizing the careers, and preserving the history of American music & musicians.
Ponderosa Stomp: Unsung Heroes Sing Their Praises
Getcha the Lowdown
October 1st-3rd 2015 New Orleans, Louisiana. The 2015 Ponderosa Stomp Festival will take place October 1st-3rd.Read More
Thursday March 12, 2015 at 8pm at the House of Blues 225 Decatur St., New Orleans, LA.Read More
On view at the Louisiana State Museum’s Cabildo on Jackson Square, 701 Chartres St., New Orleans, LA.
“Unsung Heroes: The Secret History of Louisiana Rock n’Roll” is a much-belated celebration of the state’s formidable contribution to American music. “The exhibit showcases, for the first time, the rich – and largely unknown – musical history of Louisiana’s blues, R&B, soul, rockabilly, swamp pop and garage artists, who played a significant role in shaping popular music and culture for the last 60 years.Read More
Joe Lauro’s documentary “The Big Beat” will be closing out the New Orleans Film Festival in back-to-back showings on Thursday, Oct. 23, at the historic Carver Theater, 2101 Orleans Ave, New Orleans, LA.Read More
- Zombies to Invade New Orleans This March 12 At HOB!
- Fats Domino and Santa Claus to rock The New Orleans Film Festival
- Ponderosa Stomp Festival 2015: The Countdown to the Next Musical Blowout Begins ("Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro")
- Eddie Daniels: The Secret History of Hollywood Rock 'N' Roll Part Two
- Charlie Gracie
- Kent Harris: Rhythm & Blues with Boogaloo and His Gallant Crew
- Texas Rockabilly Legend Bobby Crown
- Chris Clark - Motown's Great White Hope